Here are resources developed or curated by Creative Catapult Coaching for your personal education:
- SENG (supporting emotional needs of gifted)
- Stephanie Tolan on Debrowski’s Overexcitiabilities.
- A short talk I did about overexcitabilities for Ignite Seattle.
- Welcome to InterGifted – InterGifted We offer social connection, personal development education and professional support services created for and by gifted people.
General ADHD Resources:
CHADD (Children & Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder)
ACO ADHD Coaches Organization
ADD Crusher™ videos and tools are alternative ADHD solutions recommended by ADHD coaches the world over to help teens and adults escape the overwhelm and live to their potential. Use coupon code CATAPULT15 to save 15% off any purchase at ADDCrusher.com.
ADDA Home | ADDA – Attention Deficit Disorder Association
ADDitude – Inside the ADHD Brain: ADD Symptom Tests, Treatment, Support (additudemag.com)
- How To ADHD-Jessica McCabeHow to ADHD – YouTube
- Black Girl Lost Keys | Putting the Ayy in ADHD
- #adhd Hashtag Videos on TikTok (although I am not on ticktock, and I think many of these are NOT vetted, but lived experiences.)
- Five Motivators to Help ADHD Kids to Get Anything Done – ImpactADHD (impactparents.com) (this is my go-to article on adhd and motivation—also relevant for adults
10-minute podcast on ADHD Myths & Misunderstandings
- Driven To Distraction-Ned Hallowell (classic)
- Delivered from Distraction-Ned Hallowell (update of above)
- ADHD 2.0-Ned Hallowell (new)
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!: The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults w/ Attention Deficit Disorder) by Kate Kelly , Peggy Ramundo , et al.
- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD, 2nd Edition-Revised and Updated: Tips and Tools to Help You Take Charge of Your Life and Get Organized by Susan Pinsky
- Is It You, Me, or Adult A.D.D.?: Stopping the Roller Coaster When Someone You Love Has Attention Deficit Disorder by Gina Pera and Russell Barkley PhD
Take this short screener as a first step when considering seeking a diagnosis. Remember, only a qualified medical professional can make a diagnosis!